This is a must for nesting and routing operations. It increases speed, safety and a gives a better cut quality amongst many other positives.
Watch the video for more details
Install & Remove as a clamping nut.
– Health & Safety.
– Better Tool performance and cut quality.
– Tool life & Labour Costs.
– Recommended for Nesting and Routing operations.
– No wasted time during process.
– Replaces the standard clamping nut.
– Suitable for any collet chucks with standard router bits.
– Available for ER32-ER40-ECO25(DIN6388) collets.
– The thick ceramic coat gives the KDE an anti-corrosion, anti-friction and ant-static surface.
– Tool body in the light alloy.
– Better air quality.
– Good performances even at low RPM: from 6,000 up to 20,000 RPM.
– Material: chipboard, coated chipboard, MDF, Corian®, Plasterboard, OSB, HPL.